Ashuelot Concerts continues to closely monitor the latest recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, The New Hampshire Department of Heath and Human Services and the Harvard Global Health Institute regarding the most up to date information surrounding COVID-19.
Your safety is our first priority and in compliance with The State of New Hampshire COVID-19 Guidelines, we will be following these policies and procedures to protect musicians & audiences at our events during the 2020-21 Season:
Shortly before each event and based on the most up to date information, Ashuelot Concerts will post on the events page whether in-person attendance is allowed.
For In-Person Attendance:
- All tickets will have to be purchased in advance - there will be no box office available on the door.
- All seating will be arranged to keep members of household groups at least 6ft away from each other.
- For the protection of audience members, all attendees will be asked to bring and wear a protective face mask at all times while inside the venue.
- Protective face masks will be made available upon arrival for patrons if you don’t have one.
- There will be no public speaking at our concerts this year, introductions will be pre-recorded and shown as videos on a large screen.
- Performers will be spaced at least 18ft from the nearest audience member. Please note, performers will not be wearing masks during their performance but will wear masks at all other times.
- There will be no refreshments and no intermission, patrons are advised to bring their own bottles of water. Concerts will last approximately 60-75mins.
- Bathroom use is discouraged if possible.
Upon arrival at one of our events you will be asked the following:
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or difficulty breathing?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches, significant tiredness, or chills?
- Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days either:
- Internationally (outside the U.S.), by cruise ship, or
- domestically (within the U.S.) outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (e.g., bus, train, plane, etc.)?
- You may be required to have your temperature taken upon entry
- Please make use of the available Hand Sanitizer
Any in-person event will keep audience members strictly socially-distanced from each other. Our seating arrangements for the audience will ensure that members of different households do not come into sufficient close contact with anyone outside their group. Audience members will have assigned seats and will be guided to go directly to their seat upon entering a venue.
In the event that someone connected to our event tests positive for COVID-19, we will work closely with the public health authorities and facilitate any contact tracing as required. However, we will make every effort to ensure that no one attending our events qualifies as a close contact as per the CDC contact tracing script used by Public Health Officials in NH.