Ashuelot Concerts continues to closely monitor the latest recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, The New Hampshire Department of Heath and Human Services regarding the most up to date information surrounding COVID-19.
Your safety is our first priority. We respectfully ask that audience members maintain distance from each other while inside our venues and we also strongly encourage audience members to wear a mask while around others indoors.
For In-Person Attendance:
- All seating will be arranged to keep members of household groups at least 3ft away from each other.
- Attendees will be encouraged to wear a protective face mask while inside the venue and around others. Protective face masks and Hand Sanitizer will be made available upon arrival for patrons.
- Performers will be spaced at least 18ft from the nearest audience member. Please note, performers will not be wearing masks during their performance.
- There will be no intermission during the concert, patrons are advised to bring their own bottles of water. Concerts will last approximately 60-75mins.
- A reception will be held outside after each event.
By attending our concerts you are confirming the following (unless fully vaccinated):
- You have not been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have not had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours.
- You are not experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- You are not experiencing any new muscle aches, significant tiredness, or chills.
- You have not had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell.
Our seating arrangements for the audience will ensure that members of different households do not come into sufficient close contact inside with anyone outside their group.
In the event that someone connected to our event tests positive for COVID-19, we will work closely with the public health authorities and facilitate any contact tracing as required. However, we will make every effort to ensure that no one attending our events qualifies as a close contact as per the CDC contact tracing script used by Public Health Officials in NH.